dilluns, 16 de març del 2009

MY WEEKEND!

On Saturdays morning I help my mother with the cleaning of the house, because she says that I have to be more responsible. Later I watc TV because I have a break and then, sometimes, I cook lunch. Usually, in the afternoon, I go out with my friendsmto the park or to the river because I have fun with them. In the evening I don't have dinner at eight o'clock, I have dinner at nine o'clock because we eat pizza. Then I watch TV with my parents and then I go to bed at eleven o'clock.

Sometimes, on Sundays, I get up at half past eleven because I don't have school. Then I do the last homework, I have lunch at two o'clock and then I wash up because at the weekend it's my turn. At half past three I go out with my friends again because they are very fun! I'm happy with them. At night I have dinner at eight o'clock. Then I watch Tv and then I go to bed at half past ten because there is class the following day.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada